dj_padman - sidechain dj_padman - sidechain

Weird

You know, i didn't hear much sidechaining going on there. I was kind of expecting it.
Anyway, this song reminds me of Pilchard. Good job, but a little too experimental.

dj_padman - Renegade Glitch dj_padman - Renegade Glitch

not bad at all

this is pretty good!
the only thing i would suggest is WAY MORE variation on the percussion. It really did start to get repetitive. Maybe break the song up into sections a bit more, and you can use other drum kits in different parts. Also would be good with:
-More modulation and FX
-More panning
-A really fast Closed Hat pattern in the background which comes in near the middle.
-MORE BASS! HELL YEAH! maybe a long deep kick/sub bass which plays regularly
-Ive got more, just not right off the top of my head.

This song has so much potential! I love it.
What software did you use?

Mercurial Divarication Mercurial Divarication

Lazy reviewer is lazy.

I'm sure you already have my opinion, so whatever.

blackduckie responds:

No comment.

Axial [Grind] Axial [Grind]

I'm glad I have a subwoofer =D

Jesus Christ, this is by far the BEST DNB song i have ever heard.
When i heard The Fugative way back on Youtube i thought that was the dog's bollocks, but this, oh god. AWESOME.
can i ask a question, what synth did you use to make the crunchy, grindy bass?
10/10 - 5/5 - Favorite

[DN] Rock The Bass Remix [DN] Rock The Bass Remix

Relatively good

Sounds quite professional, but the melody is just too, um, how do i put it, 'happy'? Jumping around a bit too much, going up and down, if you know what i mean. Also a little slow, I can't really bang my head to this. Around 160-170 would have been nice. However, well done. I love to see what fellow FL users can do =)

DanceNation responds:

yea, i tend to have my own "happy" sound with alot of my music :P

Thankyou!

AnSpal - Gabberish Loop AnSpal - Gabberish Loop

Not my taste

Sorry, but this is just way too distorted, badly compressed, and you used the bloody Amen break! Make it sound a bit cleaner, focus on upper and lower frequencies a bit more, and i would give it a better rating.